1. Select Tour
3. Check out
The price is not per person but per vehicle used. It depends on the duration, the driven distance, the tolls and the type of vehicle (taxi, sedan, minivan, minibus).
• Transportation cost (fuel, tolls, parking, taxes, VAT)
• Luxury vehicle (air-condition, Wi-Fi, cooler with water bottles)
• Professional English speaking driver
• Pick up and drop off at hotel in Athens (Airport or places outside of the city may have an extra charge)
• Entrance fees for the archeological sites
• Meals, drinks when included in a tour
• Accommodation cost in case of multi-day tours
• Other personal expenses
• Gratuities(There is no tipping policy in Greece, it is up to your discretion, if you want to give a tip and how much that will be
• 100% refund in case of canceling 5 days before the service
• 50% refund in case of canceling 24 hours before the service
• NO refund in case of canceling the last 24 hours before the tour or in case of no showing without notice
• 100% refund in case you have to cancel a service due to force majeure (your flight was canceled, your cruise ship didn’t dock or you had health issues)
• Our drivers can provide you with information about the places and archeological sites that you will be visiting but they are not licensed tour guides, meaning that they are not allowed to escort you at the sites or guide you. There are strict regulations that protect the job of the tour guides, so the drivers have to respect that and not provide commentary in or near the archeological sites. However, they can share historical information in the vehicle, as long as it is done safely, as their primary concern is to concentrate on their driving.
• In case you want a professional licensed tour guide you can let us know and our company will provide you with one at an additional cost, depending on whether you want him or her to escort you during the whole tour or just guide you at the archeological sites.